Aloha Campers!!! I'm just touching base to say it's been fun but I gotta run! I am rolling up the old tent and calling it quits for Carlita's Camp. No specific reasons but let's just say ALL BAD THINGS COME TO A SCREECHING END especially when the time proves to be an enemy - not to mention just the worst luck ever - but NO matter things will change as they always do. Now back to plotting planning scheming and surviving, but at least you can see I survive with the best of them. Remember to enjoy the wine & trees as I'll always enjoy the ocean's breeze... See you all on the other side!!!
Aloha Campers! First, before I get started allow me to type FUCKIN’ FINALLY! I’m Fuckin’ Finally posting on this Blog. Yes I’m back at it - making life happen and telling the stories that fueled it.
So Campers and new people AKA soon-to-be Campers to recap, when we last camped out I was giving you my 90 Day Bitch, which for those of you who are new to camp, were the first 90 days of what turned out to be one of the most prolific times in my life. An experience I can’t wait to share over the next few months as I get back to Blogging about me, my life, and anything else I feel like talking about or sharing. But since this is the second term inauguration of www.carlitascamp.com I've decided to start the session off with 1 of my infamous lists. Because as I always say, the easiest way to get out some vital information in the shortest version is to compile a list. Therefore without further ado I present to you, “The First 30 Blog Titles of the New Carlita’s Camp.”
1. Shit I Wanted to Write About but Ain’t Have No Blog.
2. What Must My Romantic Life Be Like If the Most Interesting Person I’ve Met in Years Is the Result of a 1 Night Stand?
3. Don’t Ask Me About My Job, because I Refuse to Discuss It.
4. As I Was Saying…
5. “Straighten Tongue or Free Yourself From Presence…!!!”
6. Shyte Ignant Random MoFo’s Do to Piss Me Off…
7. Why Are So Many Computer Geeks Douche Bags?
8. Hawaii is a Wonderful Place
9. Tales From Chronic History
10. Flat the Fuck Out: The Post Offic Should Keep the Same Hours Nation Wide
11. 2012 Was Out of Control
12. Hazy Shades
13. The Sky is Bluer in Spain
14. Wondering Should I do a “redo” on my Facebook “Friends” List…
15. The Random Tale
16. Weird Fakebook Dudes Still Trying to Get On
17. I wanna Be so Famous My Family & I Communicate Via the Newspaper
18. The “If Florida is Where Blue Hairs Go to Die, than Hawaii is Where They Come to Rot” or “Fucking A, Will You Vulgarians Take a Bath Before Coming Out in Public?” Blog
19. Ahhh, The Inconvenience of Rural Living
20. I Miss My Rife.
21. Don’t Hate/No Hate, but Why Do Most of the Black Chicks on Major Network Popular TV Shows have Bad Hair?
22. Blogs I wanna Write but Haven’t Been Living EX: Revenge is the Best Revenge
23. My Favorite Part of Friday Nights is All the Gay Sex on TV.
24. People in Hawaii Love Their Mutts
25. Yeah Yeah Yeah, I Can Be a Dummy Too…
26. I Think I might Sleep Around
27. Is Trust a 4 Letter Word?
28. Beware of Busters, They Still Be a Lurkin’
29. Is It Me or Are You Getting Old?
30. The “I Think You’re a Pretentious Prick if You Assemble a ‘How To Find Your Soul Mate’ Book and You have Never had One’ or ‘FYI: It’s Not Writing if You Assemble OTHER People’s Research and Words.” Blog
Anyhoo Campers, that’s my list and I’ma try to stick to it. But if I don’t - such is life. Always remember, shit changes daily and people change by the minute. Needless to say, I’ve Changed… Therefore nothing is guaranteed except for the fact that I will write something, about something and I can’t wait to share with you. So tell your friends and family that Carlita’s Camp is back in session and I’m so looking forward to chopping it up and enjoying the wine, the ocean breeze, and as always the trees….
Aloha Campers, I'm BACK, Yay!! And whew, it's been a long time, but since it's my birthday what better gift to give to myself than a new blog filled with all new Carlita's Camp adventures. So Campers, grab your marshmallows, chocolate, wine and trees and get ready because trust me it's gonna be 1 hellava trip!